Why shooting bullets with HI-TEK Supercoat?
- Bullets are cast from certified 92/6/2 alloy with a Brinell hardness of 16-17
- Bullets greatly reduce the amount of smoke normally associated with cast bullets
- Lead fouling of the bore is drastically reduced or in most cases, eliminated completely
- HI-TEK coating gives off no toxins or particulate matter when fired
- Is 100% non abrasive and contains no PTFE or MOLY
- They are completely safe to use in Glock’s polygonal rifled barrels
- There is no risk of receiving bullets, only to find that the lube has melted or shaken out of the lube groove
- No wax lube to gum up your loading dies, and they run smoothly in most bullet feeders
- Greatly minimizes your exposure to lead
- The end result is cleaner air, cleaner hands, cleaner reloading equipment, and cleaner guns
- Because our coating acts as a lubricant, several shooters report an increase in muzzle velocity
- Proudly Made in Canada
**Recommend using standard cast bullet loading data.
**Color might be different of the picture