This class covers the basics of handgun shooting and how to make multiple accurate shots on target. It is also a good way to prepare yourself if you plan on doing the black badge course (in order to do competition shooting like IPSC). This class is taught by IPSC Grand Master and 2x Canadian Champion Alexandre Berdat.
This course is best suited if:
- You are new to target shooting and want a solid foundation to start from
- You are a more experienced shooter looking to improve your current skill level
- You’ve reached a plateau and want to step up beyond
- You’re preparing to take the Black Badge course
Topics covered in this course:
- Group Shooting
- Grip, Stance, Trigger Control
- Introduction to Dryfire
- Cadence Shooting
- And more!
- Have a valid PAL
- Be a member of a gun range in Canada
- Have a handgun with 4 magazines
- A minimum of 300 rounds
- Visual and hearing protection
This class is limited to 10 students.
See calendar or contact us for more details